12. which group was important to rock and roll in the 1970s and 1980s?
a. led zeppelin
b. n sync
c. the kingston trio
13. which style of dance music, named after a french word, appeared in the 1970s and was influenced by funk, soul, and salsa?
14. which list includes rock music subgenres that appeared in the 1990s and early twenty-first century?
a. punk rock, heavy metal, and grunge
b. pop rock, glam rock, and emo
c. boy bands, grunge, and emo
d. funk, pop rock, and heavy metal
15. britney spears, christina aguilera, and jessica simpson represent which music style of the 1990s
a. glam rock
b. alternative rock
c. teen pop
16. which style of music has highly amplified rock music featuring powerful guitar and drums with distorted sound?
a. pop rock
c. heavy metal
d. boy bands
18. how does billboard magazine determine its hot 100 list?
a. sales of music cds and dvds
b. video airplay on mtv and vh1
c. music downloads
d. radio airplay and the neilson soundscan report
19. why do laws make it illegal to photocopy sheet music and duplicate recorded music without permission?
a. unauthorized duplication of music harms artists, music retailers, and consumers
b. instrument manufacturers could not stay in business if people duplicated music without permission
c. duplicating music harms music website developers
d. the government wanted to curtail music production by limiting public access to it
the best recipe that i use is so simple. coconut milk (especially with the cream, you can get those with canned coconut milks), add your blueberries, strawberry, stevia if you prefer a little sweeter, i personally like to add bananas to my smoothies so if you want to you, you can do that as well. then blend it up, if its too thick, add some water and blend it again and itll be perfect.
i think the answer is false
answer; /// i believe the correct answer from what i have just read is the (entire orchestra) ; //////
12. which group was important to rock and roll in the 1970s and 1980s...