1. the earth's carbon cycle consists of the flow, cycling, and recycling of all of the carbon on the earth. every living organism's composition includes the element carbon. how does carbon become part of living organisms?
the immune system responds to antigens by producing cells that directly attack the pathogen, or by producing special proteins called antibodies. antibodies attach to an antigen and attract cells that will engulf and destroy the pathogen. the main cells of the immune system are lymphocytes known as b cells and t cells.
hope this : )
1. independent is the hormone, dependent is the weight.
2. independent is the repellent, dependent is the mosquito bites.
3. independent is studying, dependent is the score.
4. independent is slamming the breaks, dependent is the distance.
5. independent is the pill, dependent is the weight.
6. independent is putting them in the tray, dependent is the side the go to.
7. independent is the stapler, dependent is the times it got jammed.
8. independent is the formula, dependent is the weight.
9. independent is the chemical, dependent is the amount of dead cockroaches.
10. independent is the paint, dependent is the energy used.
hope this ! : )
the rice consists of a long chain of carbohydrate, so it has a high glycemic index which has an effect on blood sugar and insulin that is why white rice is avoided to be used for diabetic patients and if used then in a limited quantity. the type of carbohydrate which is present in rice is starch. this type of carbohydrate is good for growing up children and if a person is required instant energy can use this.