1. dna strands unwind and separate.
2. mrna copies dna according to complimentary base pairing.
3. mrna leaves the nucleus.
4. trna's anticodons bring amino acids to the corresponding mrna codons.
5. amino acids bind to each other, making a protein.
6. a stop codon is reached, the newly formed protein is released to go do its job for the cell.
good luck in ap bio!
have a goed day
abiotic: which are the non-living factors and chemicals in environments which can affect the ecosystem.
i believe it is b but im not sure