Why don’t people eat things with very high levels of cellulose?
people cannot digest cellulose.
foods high in cellulose are expensive.
foods with high levels of cellulose are difficult to find.
cellulose is only food for cells.
the correct answer is - southern states: louisiana, mississippi, alabama
1) element : the smallest substance that cant be broken down
2) yes it does, when water is boiling its particles or you can say "atoms" start to move more freely because of the high heat energy and so it becomes a gas or air (same thing).
3) complex compound , simple element , simple atom
4) the formula c12h22o11 is a table sugar it can refer to alot of elements such as lactose, maltose, sucrose, cellobiose (a few i know) these elements contain two monosaccharides which is a simple single sugar molecule like fructose and glucose. molar mass of the formula c12h22o11 is 342.3 g/mol, the density is 1.59 g/cm³.
5) compound : elements that are bonded together chemically.
answering this question again xd
people cannot digest ce...