Ais a template that adds the correct formatting as data is entered. if someone attempts to enter data in the wrong format, the database can be set up to reject that entry or correct it.
presented below is a list of possible transactions. analyze the effect of the 18 transactions on the financial statement categories indicated. transactions
assets liabilities owners’ equity net income
1. purchased inventory for $80,000 on account (assume perpetual system is used).
2. issued an $80,000 note payable in payment on account (see item 1 above).
3. recorded accrued interest on the note from item 2 above.
4. borrowed $100,000 from the bank by signing a 6-month, $112,000, zero-interest-bearing note.
5. recognized 4 months’ interest expense on the note from item 4 above.
6. recorded cash sales of $75,260, which includes 6% sales tax.
7. recorded wage expense of $35,000. the cash paid was $25,000; the difference was due to various amounts withheld.
8. recorded employer’s payroll taxes.
9. accrued accumulated vacation pay.
10. recorded an asset retirement obligation.
11. recorded bonuses due to employees.
12. recorded a contingent loss on a lawsuit that the company will probably lose.
13. accrued warranty expense (assume expense warranty approach).
14. paid warranty costs that were accrued in item 13 above.
15. recorded sales of product and related service-type warranties.
16. paid warranty costs under contracts from item 15 above.
17. recognized warranty revenue (see item 15 above).
18. recorded estimated liability for premium claims outstanding.
answer; //i believe that the correct answer is (b); ///toblas works as a preschool teacher; //////////////////
unique selling propisition