Concord corporation has 5400 shares of 6%, $50 par value, cumulative preferred stock and 108000 shares of $1 par value common stock outstanding at december 31, 2020, and december 31, 2019. the board of directors declared and paid a $14000 dividend in 2019. in 2020, $7 of dividends are declared and paid. what are the dividends received by the preferred stockholders in 2020?
pour yeast into warm water in a large bowl and mix until combined. let the mixture rest for 5 minutes.
add the sugar, salt, and additional 2 tablespoons of canola oil and mix.
beat the egg replacement ingredients with a whisk and pour into the yeast mixture. add the flour
transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and knead it until it is smooth and elastic. it should be springy.
transfer dough to a lightly oiled bowl. cover with a slightly damp cloth or plastic wrap and set in a warm place for 90 minutes. it should double in size.
transfer to a lightly floured surface and cut dough into 2 equal halves. divide each piece into 3 pieces and roll out into 10 to 12 inch ropes.
let rise another 30 minutes
preheat oven to 350 degrees f. bake for approximately 25 to 30 minutes depending on your oven.
answer; ///cells are basic unit of life and thus can regenerate if in a controlled environment; //////
since nobody is going to answer you ill do it for ya.
the correct answer is letter a bc the student doesn't say "mr. johnson" first to get the teachers attention
hope this is what you needed
volunteers serving alcohol at a special event must
1) firstly, volunteers must be of legal age to serve alcohol at any event.
2) volunteers must abide by all the rules and laws for alcoholic beverages in the state where an event will take place, for example, some states or cities may require the volunteer to get a one time permit to serve alcohol.
3) volunteers must recognize signs of intoxication and professionally refuse or give any more alcohol to intoxicated persons.
4) volunteers must observe the ages of the guest. it might be hard to ask guests for their id, however, if in doubt request for id before serving alcohol, and if in trouble, reach out to management, or your superior.
5) importantly, volunteers must not serve alcohol to minors because this might land you in jail.