Short corporation acquired hathaway, inc., for $52,000,000. the fair value of all hathaway's identifiable tangible and intangible assets was $48,000,000. short will 2) amortize any goodwill over the maximum number of years allowed. what is the annual amortization of goodwill for this acquisition? a) $200,000. b) $0. c) $400,000. d) $100,000.
1. compensation = e. the salary and other benefits for doing a job
2. corporate social responsibility = a. a business's obligation to the community and the environment
3. discrimination = c. treating someone differently because of his or her race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disabilities
4. benefits = d. indirect and non-cash compensation paid to employees
5. biodegradable = b. the ability to naturally break down or decompose
b, letter because letters are the oldest thing out of all of the options and everything else in the new way of communicating
personalities all vary from person to person. depending on what the persons backround is and what theyve seen and gone through there personalities differentiate from each other.