What service does the acfe provide to allow individuals to anonymously report allegations of ethical violations, fraud, waste, and abuse?
the definition of free enterprise would be competition is allowed to flourish with a minimum of government interference.
so the weak points or cons of this economy would be
the risk when creating a new product, profit is also a risk. business owners don't know if their product will be a success or a fail. (efficiency at a cost)
- inflation. this is the biggest danger of economic growth. when the demand outgrows supply, it sets the scene for companies raising prices. this sort of disparity can have a very bad chain reaction (economic growth rates)
hope this .
the answer to this is false because all they want is for you to use their card and then it will hurt you credit score because then you will have to pay interest rates.
so it is false
volunteers serving alcohol at a special event must
1) firstly, volunteers must be of legal age to serve alcohol at any event.
2) volunteers must abide by all the rules and laws for alcoholic beverages in the state where an event will take place, for example, some states or cities may require the volunteer to get a one time permit to serve alcohol.
3) volunteers must recognize signs of intoxication and professionally refuse or give any more alcohol to intoxicated persons.
4) volunteers must observe the ages of the guest. it might be hard to ask guests for their id, however, if in doubt request for id before serving alcohol, and if in trouble, reach out to management, or your superior.
5) importantly, volunteers must not serve alcohol to minors because this might land you in jail.