Given thath2(g) + f2(g) -> 2hf(g) => ∆h = -546.6 kj . mol-12h2(g) + o2(g) -> 2h20(l) => ∆h = -571.6 kj. mol-1
calculate the value of ∆h for: 2f2(g) + 2h20(l) -> 4hf(g) + o2(g)
1. it is the only compund that can be found as solid, liquid or gas.
2. the more clouds the cooler the climate will be.
3. the sun
4. evaporation leaves the ocean's salt and particles behind
5. it has to melt first
6. its the layers of sandstone, gravel, sand, or cracked limestone.
7. we use water in affective ways.
i hope this you!