1. what themes or ideas do these two sonnets have in common? what words or prhases support the themes?
2. where is the volta, or turn, in "sonnet 19" ? how do the lines following the volta relate to the first part of the poem?
3. where is the volta in "ozymandias"? how do the lines following the volta relate to the first part of the poem?
4. ana! yze the structure and form of "sonnet 19" . how does the structure shakespeare express the meaning and theme of the sonnet?
5. analyze the strjcture and form of "ozymandias". how doex shelley use the elements of structure and form to express or emphasize his theme?
slfash because that how it is cuz
it should appear in the beginning
d. a realistic and non-imaginative slant
the type of persuasive appeal that seeks to show than an argument is correct or valid is logical.