1. what themes or ideas do these two sonnets have in common? what words or prhases support the themes?
2. where is the volta, or turn, in "sonnet 19" ? how do the lines following the volta relate to the first part of the poem?
3. where is the volta in "ozymandias"? how do the lines following the volta relate to the first part of the poem?
4. ana! yze the structure and form of "sonnet 19" . how does the structure shakespeare express the meaning and theme of the sonnet?
5. analyze the strjcture and form of "ozymandias". how doex shelley use the elements of structure and form to express or emphasize his theme?
they used a biological control method which is the use of another predator, parasitism, herbivore, or other natural mechanism.