1. what themes or ideas do these two sonnets have in common? what words or prhases support the themes?
2. where is the volta, or turn, in "sonnet 19" ? how do the lines following the volta relate to the first part of the poem?
3. where is the volta in "ozymandias"? how do the lines following the volta relate to the first part of the poem?
4. ana! yze the structure and form of "sonnet 19" . how does the structure shakespeare express the meaning and theme of the sonnet?
5. analyze the strjcture and form of "ozymandias". how doex shelley use the elements of structure and form to express or emphasize his theme?
the answer is d. ivan ilyich’s approaching death.
his life is “burning out”, he tries to light the candle but fails, he’s slowly dying and only fell back into the pillow, he can’t escape death.
write what you are into. i have written three books myself and one of teachers read them and she liked them. just write what is in your heart.
answer: #6 the author concluded that most of the things that put a smile on our face are simple and free or inexpensive
the last sentence sums up the entire paragraph and is supported by all the other sentences in the paragraph