with all the technology we have today writing doesn't seem very necessary but there are gonna be times when we have to write.
the call of the wild, was written by jack london, an american author who was born in san francisco in 1876. this story tells the experiences of a huge st. bernard dog called buck, who after living a laid-back and peaceful life in california is kidnapped by a gardener and taken to the klondlike region in canada to pull sleds in the snow to go gold hunting. in the end, buck not only changes owners several times, but most of his life and experiences take place in the northern regions of canada and in the end, despite his love for his latest master, john thornton, who saved him from abuse, buck feels a deeper calling to return to the wilderness and ends up as the leader of a pack of wolves. however, in this particular excerpt of the story, the setting in which this portion takes place is the santa clara valley in california, where buck lives with the millers, his adopting family.
i was hungry and i knew there was leftover pizza in the kitchen. when i opened the fridge, there was no pizza left. i knew it was peter who ate it all.
hope this ! and hopefully i didn't write something wrong!
surprisingly, out of this list of ten things, eight of them are sentences, and only two are fragments.
1) bats are the true acrobats of the sky. -- simple sentence
2) biobots are changing. -- simple sentence
3) i could not answer. -- simple sentence
4) sloths are amazing animals. -- simple sentence
5) so we face big and difficult challenges. -- fragment
6) we do not quit. -- simple sentence
7) wintriness responded to wintriness. -- simple sentence
8) human nature takes its shape in the years between one and five. -- sentence
9) education can sometimes seem overwhelming -- simple sentence
10) people who have seen them running wild in russia. -- fragment