If minor arc ac = 96, what is the measure of zabc?
6 out of
answer; ///////surplus food; //////is the correct answer; ///
how is this a question
b. two (2)
1) arab traders brought islam to north africa - started in the 7th century.
2) european trading posts; slave trade - the transatlantic slave trade began in the 15th century.
3) scramble for africa - was the period of occupation, division, and colonization of african territory by european powers, which happened between 1881 and 1914.
4) european colonies established by berlin conference - the berlin conference of 1884–1885, also known as the congo conference or west africa conference regulated european colonization and trade in africa, it was seen as the formalization of the scramble for africa that had started earlier in 1881.
5) african nations gained independence - there has been some controversies about the first african country to gain independence, egypt was the first in 1922, however, it was not considered as an african nation at that time, or lets say, some egyptians did not accept that they were africans, having said that, we can say africa started gaining independence from 1922-1990 to when namibia finally gained independence from the white minority apartheid government of south africa, however, if we are talking about independence from european colonization, it is the seychelles which got her independence from france on june 27th, 1977.