11) what should be changed to make the following sentence true? in high-stress humans, exercise has been shown to prevent telomere lengthening. (1pts) the word “exercise” should be changed to the word “biofeedback.” the word “high” should be changed to the word “low.” the word “lengthening” should be changed to the word “shortening.” the word “telomere” should be changed to the word “lymphocyte.”
1. she should've been concerned because he could possible break it and swallow it or swallow it whole. maybe even possibly cut himself.
2. the agency could've rejected the request or accepted it and maybe provided a new rattle.
3. the center director could just toss it out, or (if careless enough) keep it. they could also repair the toy. the more appropriate option is to repair it.
4. at her son's age, the more appropriate toy would be mega blocks (another option could be a toy car that is too big to be swallowed.) the toy can promote being creative since you are building things by just connecting blocks together. the child could also use that as a starter of showing how they feel or a stress reliever (if they do get angry or sad) it could also just be another activity for them to do until they're worn out.
i think that it is because the blood flow isnt actullly pulsating. for a better answer, include any multiple choice elements!
which factors would indicate that a patient would be unable to use autonomy to make a decision? a rude personality and an unwillingness to follow the doctor’s orders a family history of mental disorders and a criminal record a criminal record and trouble following simple directions a mental condition and an age below the legal age of consent