some differences of capitalism and communism include;
- property is owned privately
- encourages entrepreneurship
- market economy
- government intervention is for regulation
- the old, young, and sick are not taken care of
- competition is often promoted
- individuals decide what to produce, how to produce, and for whom to produce to/for.
- property is to be equally shared among people to create an equal society.
- individuals freedom to buy and make what a persons wants is not guaranteed.
- tends to triumph in agrarian communities.
- the government own and manages all of the production.
- the government is also the decider of what to produce, how to produce and to/for whom to produce.
- shortages are likely to transpire.
- a command economy
- typically free healthcare for one and all.
hi my dear friend,
during the 1930s, the combination of the great depression and the memory of tragic losses in world war i contributed to pushing american public opinion and policy toward isolationism. isolationists advocated non-involvement in european and asian conflicts and non-entanglement in international politics.
that cinyras sent to agamemnon?