the mayflower compact created laws for mayflower pilgrims and non-pilgrims alike for the good of their new colony. it was a short document which established that: the colonists would remain loyal subjects to king james, despite their need for self-governance.
technology has enabled experts to work collaboratively over the network with companies from around the world. this advancement has a lot in creation and growth of global market.
some religious sects resist change and they seek to keep the world exactly as it was, when that particular religion was founded or when doctrines of that religion were established and this is what we call fundamentalism.
however, the combined energy of religious groups can motivate political and social change. fundamentalism being used by extremists in the middle east combine religion and government in order to create more "islamic states".
- to use "shari'a law" for whole society
- limit the effects of modernization
- force non-fundamentalist muslims and other to obey, even using violence
- women's rights are virtually non-existent
- unfair justice system
- punishments are cruel
- target the united states as the "great satan"