If you were able to meet anyone. even if they are dead. who would you like to meet?
this is just for some fun.
1. my great uncle, because he was a great person, and i never got to meet him. he would teach me a bunch of stuff about the wilderness. he's dead : t
2. my pet dog wolf, a shiba inu. also my profile picture. best dog a man could ever ask for. if you wanna know the story behind my nickname, send me a message.
3. my grandfather, he's not dead, but he lives in georgia, and he only travels to where we live once a year. we don't get to see him often. : t
1. seán william mcloughlin. fellow irishman and leprechaun. love his videos, watch him all the time.
2. captain-sauce. love his videos too.
3. mark edward fischbach. love his videos as well.
let me know if you have any other categories or themes i can use and i'll edit my post.
disease definitley kiled more people than combat, look at what the plague "aka black death" did!
answer: to send american soldiers to the place where wwi was to and solve the war.