If you were able to meet anyone. even if they are dead. who would you like to meet?
this is just for some fun.
1. my great uncle, because he was a great person, and i never got to meet him. he would teach me a bunch of stuff about the wilderness. he's dead : t
2. my pet dog wolf, a shiba inu. also my profile picture. best dog a man could ever ask for. if you wanna know the story behind my nickname, send me a message.
3. my grandfather, he's not dead, but he lives in georgia, and he only travels to where we live once a year. we don't get to see him often. : t
1. seán william mcloughlin. fellow irishman and leprechaun. love his videos, watch him all the time.
2. captain-sauce. love his videos too.
3. mark edward fischbach. love his videos as well.
let me know if you have any other categories or themes i can use and i'll edit my post.
american presidential election held on nov. 6, 1860, in which republican abraham lincoln defeated southern democrat john c. breckinridge, democrat stephen a. douglas, and constitutional union candidate john bell. the electoral split between northern and southern democrats was emblematic of the severe sectional split, particularly over slavery, and in the months following lincoln’s election (and before his inauguration in march 1861), seven southern states, led by south carolina on dec. 20, 1860, seceded, setting the stage for the american civil war (1861–65).