Nationalism in eastern europe and russia
4. what did the crimean war reveal about russia?
a. how it lagged behind other european nations
b. how poorly it was run by the tsar
c. how poorly trained the russian army was
d. how superior the russian naval fleet was
5. which of the following was a result of poor industrial working conditions in russia?
a. radicals gained supporters among the workers
b. the tsar became more powerful
c. landowners stopped building factories
d. peasants were able to buy more land
6. which of the following happened after nationalism in the ottoman empire led to revolts?
7. which of the following was the immediate result of emancipating the serfs in russia?
a. the serfs were free to work in shops and factories, leading to immediate urbanization and industrialization
b. the serfs were unable to purchase the land on which they had worked and were poor and discontent
c. the serfs were allowed to vote and participate in the new national, constitutional government.
d. the serfs were so grateful that many volunteered to serve in the crimea to bring russian victory.
c.) it is a secret route that slaves took to escape from southern slave states to the north. even though harriet tubman started this, it wasn't to slaves become free it was to them escape so it's c
the jewish american foreskin trade was famously exempt from many of the child work restrictions during 19th century america.
im not sure if this what you are looking for but hope it
paleolithic is characterized by the use of knapped stone tools, although at the time humans also used wood and bone tools.
4. what did the crimean war reveal about russia...