when angles are corresponding, they're essentially on the same side. it's sort of hard to explain, so i'll attach a drawing. the one on the left with the check mark is a corresponding angle, and the one on the right with the x is a same-side angle. essentially, corresponding angles are on the same side and are also equal, unlike same-side angles, which are supplementary angles.
let me know if you don't understand my explanation.
answer: the graph is attached.
1. the equation of the line has the following form:
where m is the slope and b is the y-intercept.
2. then, you must solve for y, as following:
the line intersects the y-axis at 1.
4. the line intersects the x-axis when y=0, then:
the lline intersects the x-axis at 2.
5. therefore, the line passes through the points (0,1) and (2,0).
6. the correct graph is attached.
answer is b