Jay spent 3/8ths of his life working for a company, if jay has been working for his current company for 15 years, how old is he ?
if 3/8 equals 15 that means 1/8 equals 5 because 15/3=5. now if we multiply 5 by 8 then we get 40 years
180 degrees is the final answer! : )
answer: the graph is attached.
1. the equation of the line has the following form:
where m is the slope and b is the y-intercept.
2. then, you must solve for y, as following:
the line intersects the y-axis at 1.
4. the line intersects the x-axis when y=0, then:
the lline intersects the x-axis at 2.
5. therefore, the line passes through the points (0,1) and (2,0).
6. the correct graph is attached.