the given expression is
the highest common factor is
we take the highest common factor out to obtain the completely factored form as:
given: ad ≅ bc and ad ∥ bc
prove: abcd is a parallelogram.
1. ad ≅ bc; ad ∥ bc 1. given
2. ∠cad and ∠acb are alternate interior ∠s 2. definition of alternate interior angles
3. ∠cad ≅ ∠acb 3. alternate interior angles are congruent
4. ac ≅ ac 4. reflexive property
5. △cad ≅ △acb 5. sas congruency theorem
6. ab ≅ cd 6. corresponding parts of congruent triangles are congruent (cpctc)
7. abcd is a parallelogram 7. parallelogram side theorem
miriam will have no apples left after the 7th day of baking.
here is the number of apples she will have after each day starting with after the 1st day of baking.
126, 108(1st day), 90(2nd day), 72(3rd day), 54(4th day), 36(5th day), 18(6th day), 0(7th day).
each day the number of apples decreases by 18.