subject
Mathematics, 03.12.2019 03:10 rosieposie27

You play a game. you start with a score of zero. if your score becomes negative, you lose. if your score goes above 1, you win. if your score is zero, there’s a 10 % chance your score will go down (and you will lose), a 10 % chance your score will stay the same, and an 80 % your score will go up to 1. if your score is 1, there’s a 20 % chance your score will go down to zero, a 10 % chance your score will stay at 1, and a 70 % your score will go up (and you will win). if you represent this as a 4-state markov chain, what is the stochastic matrix p?

ansver
Answers: 2

Another question on Mathematics

question
Mathematics, 05.02.2019 00:13
Idont get this question can someone me solve it? ** the distance light travels in one second (1 light second) is about 1.86 ×10^5 mi. saturn is about 475 light-seconds from the sun. about how many miles from the sun is saturn..my guess is 8.83* 10^7 you so much
Answers: 1
question
Mathematics, 04.02.2019 13:14
Write numerical coefficient of y² in the expression 2x² - 15xy – 7y²
Answers: 1
question
Mathematics, 04.02.2019 12:58
Arley is building a model of a city map. in one part of the city, three roads form a right triangle, which harley draws as triangle abc, with the following measures: m∠b=90° and m∠a=30°. in his scale model, the hypotenuse of triangle abc, ac¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯, has a length of 817−−√ cm. what is the value of a (the length of bc¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯)?
Answers: 1
question
Mathematics, 04.02.2019 04:00
Identify which functions are linear or non-linear. a. f(x) = x2 + 1 b. f(x) = 2x + 5 c. f(x) = x 2 + 3 d. f(x) = 3 x + 7 e. f(x) = 4x + 10 2 - 5
Answers: 1
You know the right answer?
You play a game. you start with a score of zero. if your score becomes negative, you lose. if your s...
Questions
question
Mathematics, 28.11.2018 02:58
question
Mathematics, 28.11.2018 02:57
question
Biology, 28.11.2018 02:56
Questions on the website: 6616170