he traveled 24 kilometers. that is his distance traveled. plz mark brainliest
there are more correct choices on the list than incorrect ones.
the inverse square law applies to
-- the intensity of sound from a small source
-- the gravitational force
-- the intensity of light from a small source
-- the electric force from a point charge or a small charge.
it doesn't apply to the magnetic force.
1. angle of the sun’s rays to change during the year on earth cuz' earth's axis of rotation around the sun is tilted
2. if you live in the southern hemisphere, autumn occurs during march, april n may
3. in astronomy, rotation means the movement around an axis within a subject while revolution is used to describe one body moves around another.
4. season’s are caused by earth’s orbit and tilted axis.
during a solar eclipse, moon is directly between earth n sun; casting its shadow on earth
5. during the month of may, in the northern hemisphere, the sun rises and sets farther northward each day
the north pole is where you were in complete darkness for twenty-four hours on december 21
6. the gradual change in the length of your shadow over the course of the day is caused by the rotation of earth on its axis .
7. when the sun is directly above earth’s equator, equinox occurs
in the northern hemisphere, the longest day occurs on the summer solstice
what is the voltage applied t...