1. one event that can cause weathering and erosion is rain. this causes erosion through the process of washing dirt and small rocks off of hills, mountains, and other surfaces.
2. the next event that can cause weathering is wind. this causes erosion because it picks up small materials from the earth and transports them somewhere else.
3. the third event capable of erosion is human interference. throughout the years that humans have been on earth, the land has changed incredibly. people cause erosion and weathering through walking, building, and moving things like trees or flowers.
4. the fourth event that causes erosion is a tsunami. tsunamis are huge waves of water that crash over beaches and places near ocean shores. when this happens, it often washes away vast amounts of land and possibly buildings with it.
5. the final thing that causes weathering is glacial ice. glacial ice is known as a large amount of frozen water grouped up together, forming a glacier. when these glaciers melt or move, the land under or around it is changed as well. land is pushed forward or moved backward due to the movements.
i cant see the choices man