Aluminum is a highly reactive metal that oxidizes when exposed to air. which of these would be a good first step in balancing this reaction? al + o2 → al2o3 a) put a coefficient of 3 on al b) put a coefficient of 3 on o2 c) put a coefficient of 2 on o2 d) put a coefficient of 3 on al2o3
1.we can not fix nail in the wood or wall if there is no friction. it is friction which holds the nail.
2. a horse can not pull a cart unless friction furnishes him a secure foothold.
3. you can sit on a chair but won't be able to get upon without friction.
4.you can't wear your dress,flipper etc without friction.
5. friction you in writing as your pen or pencil won't work on friction less surface.
6. friction in applying the brakes.
7. coffee mug stays on the dashboard
8. shuffling across a carpet to shock someone
9. draging of atmosphire with earth is possible
10. to pevents the life on earth by burning astroids.
jetliner is moving with speed 146 mi/h
now we will have
now if it moves with this speed for 1.5 s
so the displacement for above time
now the deceleration of jet is given as
now by kinematics
so total displacement is given as
so displacement will be 555.7 m