terms in this set (38) portuguese explorer. in 1497-1498 he led the first naval expedition from europe to sail to india, opening an important commercial sea route.(sailed around africa to india).portuguese navigator who sailed around the cape of good hope and reached the west coast of india in search of spices.
2. republican president= b. dwight d. eisenhower
3. a person who currently holds an office= f. incumbent
4. democratic president= a. jimmy carter
6. to yield or surrender; admit or acknowledge= e. concede
1. formed by theodore roosevelt in 1912= c.bull moose party
5. formed by ross perot in 1992= d. united we stand party
well one could be a environmentalist and one could be a kid
the answer is going to be
b. teens of all ethnicities in the u.s. are likely to experience a drop in self-esteem as they transition from childhood to early adolescence.
hope this : ) .